Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Olympus 12mm F/2.0 lens for micro 4/3s

Started by philwat44@gmail.com ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus 12mm F/2.0 lens for micro 4/3s

5 posts
  1. The Olympus 12mm F/2.0 lens for MFTs looks like it might be a good performer underwater. Is anyone using it yet with an Olympus housing? How well does it work?

     

    On the downside, I note it is more expensive than the camera body :-(

     

    Phil

  2. The Olympus 12mm F/2.0 lens for MFTs looks like it might be a good performer underwater. Is anyone using it yet with an Olympus housing? How well does it work?

     

    On the downside, I note it is more expensive than the camera body :-(

     

    Phil

     

    If you have a look at the latest Underwater Photography magazine #65 you will see an entire article on the above lens and Olympus' housings. . .

    Bruce

  3. Thanks Bruce, I've found it - two articles.

     

    Phil

  4. Bruce, Peter Mooney and I were just talking about you! Drop me a line some time so we can catch up :D

  5. I'm very glad my thread is bringing people together :-)

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.