Just thought to share some of the dive boats and conditions we in San Diego have to put up with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=T4FIS1FnOQg
![]()
Read-only discussion
Just thought to share some of the dive boats and conditions we in San Diego have to put up with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=T4FIS1FnOQg
![]()
Just thought to share some of the dive boats and conditions we in San Diego have to put up with.http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=T4FIS1FnOQg
Yeah we get calm days like that now and again here in the UK! You should see it rough ![]()
Seriously that lighthouse scene was almost biblical!!! Breathtaking ... Great post Steve
Dean
That s fantastic. I have seen fantastic stills taken of the Abeille Bourbon by French photographer Phillip Plisson (http://www.plisson.com/Plisson-pecheur-d-images/actualites/LAbeille+Bourbon+en+mission+de+sauvetage/3/31.html)
She a high speed emergency tug so she's out in all weather and pretty well known in the Brest area where she is based. Rather them than me though, distinctly not fun ![]()
Wow... that was interesting... thanks for the link
Absolutely awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Lee
I fail to see the problem here. Andy and I dove the Cove just this morning, Steve!
(I am totally lying. At least it looks like we'll have some reasonable conditions for next weekend - but just like this time last year and the year before, I have found that I am using my running shoes more than my drysuit. Feh.)
Allison
Hey Allison,
Does that big yacht you dive off of even fit in the Cove? Will expect an invite.
Steve
Wait, I have a yacht???
I have the feeling you are confusing me with someone in a different tax bracket!!! We are shore or charter (we do small 4-diver charters with Yellow Boat quite a bit)...but maybe some day if we stop flying back and forth to the Indopacific every few months. If you ever want to go out around here, we are always game and looking to split charter costs - anytime.
GREAT video - this being the whole point of the thread, after all. ![]()
Allison
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.