Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

aquatica housing for nikon d7000

Started by vazuw ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

aquatica housing for nikon d7000

4 posts
  1. Anyone using an aquatica housing for the d7000?

  2. Anyone using an aquatica housing for the d7000?

     

    LOVE IT!

    I have logged about 75 dives with the D7000

     

    Kathryn

  3. Anyone using an aquatica housing for the d7000?

     

    Many, many and it's great... However take a good look at the newly updated Nauticam NA-D7000V before making your mind up (unless you've already got it of course, in which case don't :) )

  4. I have one, my first DSLR housing, and I like it lots. Get the Tokina 10-17 and a mini dome.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.