Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FIX G10 Housing/Lenes

Started by eyeguy ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FIX G10 Housing/Lenes

6 posts
  1. I have just upgraded to a DSLR rig and am looking to sell my G10 set-up. System was purchased new from ReefPhoto 8/09 and includes the FIX G10 housing, two-handled ULCS tray, FIX mini LED focus light, FIX G10 two element flip macro lens, and FIX fisheye conversion lens. I will sell the G10 camera as well if you don't have one already. You will have to purchase external strobes to complete the system as I am keeping my pair of YS-110a. I also have a Pelican 1510 case I would be willing to sell along with the system. It is padded to hold all the camera system, plus the ULCS arms, 2 strobes, and two regulators.

     

     

     

    The set-up, excluding the camera and pelican case, cost me just over $2000 new. I am selling for $1200. Add $250 for the G10 camera itself and $150 for the Pelican case.

     

     

    I will be glad to email images taken with both the macro and fisheye lenses to anyone interested.

     

     

     

    post-27931-1327262477.jpgpost-27931-1327262498.jpgpost-27931-1327262515.jpg[attach

    ment=18798:IMG_9383.jpg]post-27931-1327262561.jpg

    post-27931-1327262528.jpg

  2. PM sent

  3. I have just upgraded to a DSLR rig and am looking to sell my G10 set-up. System was purchased new from ReefPhoto 8/09 and includes the FIX G10 housing, two-handled ULCS tray, FIX mini LED focus light, FIX G10 two element flip macro lens, and FIX fisheye conversion lens. I will sell the G10 camera as well if you don't have one already. You will have to purchase external strobes to complete the system as I am keeping my pair of YS-110a. I also have a Pelican 1510 case I would be willing to sell along with the system. It is padded to hold all the camera system, plus the ULCS arms, 2 strobes, and two regulators.

     

     

     

    The set-up, excluding the camera and pelican case, cost me just over $2000 new. I am selling for $1200. Add $250 for the G10 camera itself and $150 for the Pelican case.

     

     

    I will be glad to email images taken with both the macro and fisheye lenses to anyone interested.

     

     

     

    post-27931-1327262477.jpgpost-27931-1327262498.jpgpost-27931-1327262515.jpg[attach

    ment=18798:IMG_9383.jpg]post-27931-1327262561.jpg

     

    Hi eyeguy,

    I´m intrested of buying your equipment could you please send me an e-mail? abej@telia.com

     

    Abej /Sweden

  4. Bump!

  5. Hi - I want to buy your entire setup - I have been looking for this for awhile!! Please e-mail me back to let me know if you have it:)

    Renee

    rcapozzola@msn.com

    USA

     

    I have just upgraded to a DSLR rig and am looking to sell my G10 set-up. System was purchased new from ReefPhoto 8/09 and includes the FIX G10 housing, two-handled ULCS tray, FIX mini LED focus light, FIX G10 two element flip macro lens, and FIX fisheye conversion lens. I will sell the G10 camera as well if you don't have one already. You will have to purchase external strobes to complete the system as I am keeping my pair of YS-110a. I also have a Pelican 1510 case I would be willing to sell along with the system. It is padded to hold all the camera system, plus the ULCS arms, 2 strobes, and two regulators.

     

     

     

    The set-up, excluding the camera and pelican case, cost me just over $2000 new. I am selling for $1200. Add $250 for the G10 camera itself and $150 for the Pelican case.

     

     

    I will be glad to email images taken with both the macro and fisheye lenses to anyone interested.

     

     

     

    post-27931-1327262477.jpgpost-27931-1327262498.jpgpost-27931-1327262515.jpg[attach

    ment=18798:IMG_9383.jpg]post-27931-1327262561.jpg

  6. THE SETUP IS NOW SOLD

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.