Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Where is Keri Wilk or anyone from Reefnet?

Started by Lasse ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Where is Keri Wilk or anyone from Reefnet?

5 posts
  1. Hello can anyone help me out? I have tried the last month to get in touch with them without results. Does anybody know where they are and how I can get in touch with them?

     

    Lasse

  2. Hello can anyone help me out? I have tried the last month to get in touch with them without results. Does anybody know where they are and how I can get in touch with them?

     

    Lasse

    You can call them...they have always answered the phone when I have called.

     

    What exactly do you need?

     

    Jose

  3. You can call them...they have always answered the phone when I have called.

     

    What exactly do you need?

     

    Jose

     

    We have sendt emailS regerarly since december. We are waiting for orders that is allready paid, and we have ordered new products. No replay after many emails. We wondered if somthing has happend to the company? Anybody that can help us out?

  4. They are still in business, and I'm sure Keri, Kris, Any or Les will get back to you soon.

  5. Hi Lasse,

     

    Sorry for the lack of response. Since the beginning of this month, we have had 2 members of our family pass away. As a result, emails, orders, business, and life in general has been put on hold until now. I will email you shortly regarding the addition to your original order.

     

    Sorry for the inconvenience.

     

    Keri

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.