Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

sidemount: menorca underwater caves

Started by ennnric ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

sidemount: menorca underwater caves

5 posts
  1. [vimeohd]35418465[/vimeohd]

     

    At the end of the last season, Albeto and Vero, from www.divingmenorca.com and me, went to explore the underwater caves from the east south of Menorca island. 'La Catedral', 'El Órgano' and 'El Campanario'.

    There are no concept in this video, just enjoy in a 120 minutes dive with friends and show how the sidemount works in that caves.

  2. Nice footage Enric. I like the desaturated look and very interesting use of overlayed graphics. The record sounds like it's scratched though (only a concern for old farts like me who still listen to scratched vinyl).

     

    Camera?

  3. Nice video, great footage. I like how you started it off with the assembly of the side mount underwater. Great video to share with those considering side mount.

  4. Camera?

     

    camera: Canon 5D Mark II

    lens: 16-35mm f/2,8

    housing: Seacam

     

    thanks mates!

  5. Enric,

     

    Very nice and side mount very interesting.

     

    I use the same setup like you. Which dome and port extension you used? I used SD and PV35 but sometime there is reflection shown in the photo/video. Thanks is advance

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.