Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Dealers in Maldives (Male)

Started by magicfx ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Dealers in Maldives (Male)

3 posts
  1. I am a new OWSI working in Maldives and need to buy a new set of UW DSLR with strobes.

    I need your advice!

     

    Here is my to-buy list:

     

    ==

    Camera: Nikon D7000

    Memory Card: SDXC 64GB (class 10) x2

    Lens: Nikkor AF-S 60mm F2.8 G ED / Tokina 10-17 FishEye DX

    Close-up lens: FIT Pro ACU +16

    TC:Kenko 1.4TC for close-up WA

    Housing: Subal for Nikon D7000 + 45viewfinder+Opticfiber for INON Z240x2

    Port: Subal for Tokina10-17 (Should I buy Zen minidome port+extension ring?)/ Subal for Nikkor AF-S 60 Micro / Subal for Nikkor AF-S105VR Micro

    Rechargeable Battery: Sanyo Eneloop AA x8+recharger (for z240)

    Strobes:INON z240 type4 x 2

    Bag: Fujiyama BP-19NR (big enough for my set?)

    Arm system: Subal (5”x2 + 8”x2) (any recommendation?)

    Focus Light: Light and Motion Sola 600 (any recommendation?)

    ==

     

    Can I buy the whole set through 1 dealer? in Maldives?

    If I can't, where is the nearest dealer? Singapore? Dubai? Taiwan?

    Thank you!

  2. There isnt one, but I know Nauticam uk have shipped very quickly to the Maldives before

  3. There is one Subal Dealer I know of in Taiwan I know ofhttp://www.fun-in.com

     

    You can try and contact Subal also and ask them who would best deserve your area, I found Rolf from Subal to be quite helpful with is users.

     

    There is also in Malaysia Scuba Symphony www.scubasymphony.com, I am sure there are more, but checking with the manufacturer first will help.

     

    I believe the Sola 600 might have been discontinued and replaced recently or so I was told by the Rep at the Paris show France, so go for a notch above (800+)

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.