Does any one know if there is a way of changing the live view on/off from the print button to any other button?
This would be valuable for underwater photographers because a housing for the canon 40D would fit a canon 50D
Thanks
Magic Lantern (google it) might make it possible and add video as well. But its not stable yet, and you can ruin your camera.
In my view its not vital for underwater anyhow as its so slow, although I did use it for supermacro a few times.
Otara
I use it to decide my exposure in manual mode when Im shooting wide angle... and I find it very useful (and fast) for that
Magic lantern makes some interesting changes and doesn't really mess the camera up because the firmware is written on the cf card and not on the camera itself... unfortunately it doesn't change the function of the print button 8-(