Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

which mini dome is better?

Started by oosantoo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

which mini dome is better?

2 posts
  1. Hi all

     

    I want to buy a mini dome for my Subal housing (but also curious in general terms)

     

    Any Idea which one is better to use with a Tokina 10-17?

     

     

    Zen dp-100

     

    Subal dp-100

     

    I also found a Subal DP-54B (not sure if appropriate or not)

     

    Any other suggestions?

     

     

    Thanks

  2. I have been told that the DP-54b works fine with the 10-17, but I don't have much experience with it.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.