Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

For $#!t& and Giggles!!!

Started by johnjvv ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

For $#!t& and Giggles!!!

3 posts
  1. After a dive at Blairgowrie pier on the Mornington Peninsula I checked up to see if my camera was dry yet and saw a little jumping spider against the wall. Using my slave sensors I was able to get enough light on it....disheartening thing about this ordeal is that it is better than the pics I took in the water!!!

     

     

    post-34791-1327824104.jpg

     

    post-34791-1327824086.jpg

     

    :)

  2. LOL! :) Yeah that is funny, Kari must have been it fits of laughter.

     

    Cheers,

    Jim.

  3. haha... Kari's mum and must think your nuts by now... if they didn't know already!!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.