Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Help me please.

Started by Lachlanmckenzie ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Help me please.

3 posts
  1. Hey dudes I'm very new to this website but thought someone might have been able to help me. I just brought a canon eos 1000f and already own a Nikon f65 and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can buy housings for ether of these cameras, Iv scrolled the Internet but had no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated I really want to get shooting Cheers Lachlan

  2. Hey dudes I'm very new to this website but thought someone might have been able to help me. I just brought a canon eos 1000f and already own a Nikon f65 and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can buy housings for ether of these cameras, Iv scrolled the Internet but had no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated I really want to get shooting Cheers Lachlan

     

    Hey dude!

     

    Check this site...

     

    300 pounds, shipping to Aus will probably cost you another 100 and then add a port to it which will cost you another 200 (contact a sea and sea dealer to see what will fit) + shipping + film (I have no idea what it costs)...total about AUD 1000...for the same amount of money you would be able to get a Canon G12 with a Canon housing which will probably give you better results...

     

    http://www.sea-sea.com/surplus_store/produ...;products_id=92

     

    Good luck mate!

  3. Hey dude!

     

    Check this site...

     

    300 pounds, shipping to Aus will probably cost you another 100 and then add a port to it which will cost you another 200 (contact a sea and sea dealer to see what will fit) + shipping + film (I have no idea what it costs)...total about AUD 1000...for the same amount of money you would be able to get a Canon G12 with a Canon housing which will probably give you better results...

     

    http://www.sea-sea.com/surplus_store/produ...;products_id=92

     

    Good luck mate!

     

     

     

    Thanks mate really appreciate it, yeah I was hoping to get out a little cheaper then that but that's cool. I pickled up the canon for $10 so I can't complain about the price haha Thanks buddy

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.