Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

BS Kinetics Housing?

Started by johnkendall ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

BS Kinetics Housing?

2 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    Is anyone using a BS Kinetics housing with their DSLR? I saw them at the Boot show last week, and they looked quite nice. Price seems OK, and rated to 80m (160m possible). However I've not seen anyone using one, and they don't seem to have a UK stockist.

    So anyone got any stories either good or bad about them?

     

    Thanks

    John

  2. Hi John,

     

    Bodo came to see us before Christmas and we will be getting them in during the coming months.

     

     

    Brett @ DiveLife

     

     

    Hi All,

     

    Is anyone using a BS Kinetics housing with their DSLR? I saw them at the Boot show last week, and they looked quite nice. Price seems OK, and rated to 80m (160m possible). However I've not seen anyone using one, and they don't seem to have a UK stockist.

    So anyone got any stories either good or bad about them?

     

    Thanks

    John

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.