Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Caribbean nudibranch

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Caribbean nudibranch

6 posts
  1. I always struggle with Caribbean nudibranch IDs. I really need a better book for them.

     

    Please can someone help me with this one, from Cayman Islands.

     

    post-713-1328122261.jpg

     

    Alex

  2. I think this is Flabellina dushia (Marcus & Marcus, 1963)

  3. Thanks Jim - that looks pretty close to me!

     

    Alex

  4. You can get "Caribbean Sea Slugs, A field guide to the opisthobranch mollusks from the tropical northwestern Atlantic"

    from Amazon:

    http://www.amazon.com/Caribbean-Sea-Slugs-...7184&sr=1-1

     

    Thanks for the tip about this book - I can never find anything on Caribbean nudibranchs!

  5. Mangroves or the Lagoon ?

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.