Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal housing fit question 10ND300SG4

Started by onokai ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal housing fit question 10ND300SG4

2 posts
  1. I'm looking at another used housing for my OLD d300

    Its a 10ND300SG4 for D300S

    Does anyone know if a nikon D300 will fit this housing with full controls?

    I'm not that familiar with the newer d300s

    Mark

  2. I believe the D300 will fit, but the back is different on the D300s and you will not have access to the functions on the back of the camera.

    You should contact Reef Photo, Backscatter or Subal to clarify.

    Also I just saw a new Subal D300s listed on Ebay.

    Edited by eyu
Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.