I have just received an Olympus PT-010 housing. However, the instructions are in Japanese, and I know no one who can translate for me.
Does anyone know where I can get an English translation of the manual? Thanks for the help.
Read-only discussion
I have just received an Olympus PT-010 housing. However, the instructions are in Japanese, and I know no one who can translate for me.
Does anyone know where I can get an English translation of the manual? Thanks for the help.
Mar Scuba has a good one online with pictures and everything!
Seriously, it was all I needed to get mine started.
Click here - Mar Scuba PT-xxx case instructions
Dee
[Edited on 1-27-2002 by Dee]
Mike,
try these:
Oly C-Series Primer by Jeff Faris
http://www.steves-digicams.com/Forums/view...m=58&Topic=7445
FAQ PT-010 Maintenance (2 Pages)
http://www.steves-digicams.com/Forums/view...m=58&Topic=5535
Regards - Sabine
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.