- 5Posts
- 5Replies
Read-only discussion
More on INON 10D Housing
-
-
do u have the link for the english version of the press release?
-
I don't think there is an English version yet. Mark Rupert normally does those for INON and he told me he wants to talk to the folks in Japan first to make sure he has the right information. In the meantime, there is an English description in the lastest UWP online magazine at www.uwpmag.com.
-
Right you are Mike. The write up is on page 13 of UwP17 which can be downloaded by going to http://www.uwpmag.com
taking the download link and downloading Issue 17, which is the current issue just released Feb.2,2004.
Sounds like a nice housing. Are you ready to jump in ??
-
Sounds like a nice housing. Are you ready to jump in ??
One never knows. The 10D is a great camera and I'd love to play with it underwater. However, I've had good luck with the -5050 and I have it completely accessorized already. I have to admit that framing (at arms length) with the LCD is one thing that keeps me coming back to it despite the fact that it is damn near impossible to make sure macro shots are in focus on it; and, with hard-wired TTL available soon as a retrofit it gets a bit better yet.
The INON housing does sound great. Just need to get the real scoop on the housing and ports, etc., from Mark Rupert once he returns from the photography show in Japan this weekend. Not ready to jump into the Subal just yet. I'm also considering just buying a digital rebel and sticking it in Ike's housing. The whole setup would probably cost less than just the housing for my 10D. Of course, it would help if I actually did a bit of diving more often!