Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-7D (Old/New version)

Started by waterloggedimages ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-7D (Old/New version)

3 posts
  1. I understand that there are two different versions of this housing. Can anyone tell me what the difference is from the new version to the old version? What modifications were made to the housing during this change?

    Edited by waterloggedimages
  2. I understand that there are two different versions of this housing. Can anyone tell me what the difference is from the new version to the old version? What modifications were made to the housing during this change?

     

    The main functional things that changed from the original model were:

     

    locking latches

    lens release button

    two stage shutter release

    larger knobs

     

    I've been shooting one of the original NA-7Ds for nearly two years... I think it was #3 from the factory.

     

    Cheers,

    Cp

  3. I understand that there are two different versions of this housing. Can anyone tell me what the difference is from the new version to the old version? What modifications were made to the housing during this change?

    I have one of the very early ones but not as old as Chris's. I put the new larger knobs on myself and I like the older shutter button a lot more than the feel of the new ones but that is a personal observation.

    Bill

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.