Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Bonaire Diving

Started by Oceanshutter ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Bonaire Diving

4 posts
  1. Hello all.

     

    I just finished up my short video from a trip to Bonaire we just took. Although the diversity isn't quite what the South Pacific is, it is still fun. I used a Canon 5d Mark II with a 15mm fisheye. I used a magic filter on some of the footage, but I have a hard time getting a good white balance with. I have been finding that unless it is a sunny day, and you are going to be in 20-35 feet. It is very difficult to use.

     

    Being only the 2nd dive trip doing video, I am trying to improve and get better with my skills. So please let me know any comments and recommendations you may have so I can improve.

     

    Dustin

     

    [vimeohd]36300567[/vimeohd]

     

    http://vimeo.com/36300567

  2. Hi Dustin,

    Thanks for taking me back to Bonaire this morning. :( For only your second attempt I'd say your doing great. My only comment would be on the cut to black editing at the begining and end of the video, really didn't work for me.

     

    Thanks for sharing with us!

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  3. Hi Dustin,

    Thanks for taking me back to Bonaire this morning. :lol: For only your second attempt I'd say your doing great. My only comment would be on the cut to black editing at the begining and end of the video, really didn't work for me.

     

    Thanks for sharing with us!

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

     

     

    Thanks for watching it Steve.

    Dustin

  4. Lovely video. Enjoyed it a lot!

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.