Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS- Zen/Subal Type4 230mm Dome Port $1300

Started by Cary Dean ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

FS- Zen/Subal Type4 230mm Dome Port $1300

14 posts
  1. For Sale - Zen 230mm Dome port for Subal Type4 mount with rear cap,

    front neoprene cover and O ring. Excellent Condition. $1300 usd

     

    Prefer to sell in Asia/SE Asia as the hassle to ship stateside seems

    a problem on both ends. If shipped Buyer pays Shipping/Insurance.

    Will get some pics up asap.

    Edited by Cary Dean
  2. Pics.

    I believe in truth in advertising so I overlit the hood

    of the port to show any and all scratches. You'd be hard

    pressed to see most of them even with the port in your

    hands. The glass has no scratches/brush marks.

    post-23923-1328784603.jpg

    post-23923-1328784609.jpg

    post-23923-1328784616.jpg

    post-23923-1328784623.jpg

    post-23923-1328784629.jpg

    post-23923-1328784638.jpg

    post-23923-1328784645.jpg

  3. Item Still Available.

  4. Is the Zen 230mm still for sale?

  5. Is it still for sale?

  6. Has this sold yet?

  7. Sorry about the late reply. Haven't been on the site lately

    and haven't been receiving notifications.

     

    Still have the dome. Still available.

  8. Perfect. I would love to buy it. Is it still in excellent condition? Will it fit a Nauticam ousting or do I need to get a new mount for it?

  9. I saw the reef photo attachment. So my question is can I switch

    Out the Subal mount to a Nauticam mount? Do you take PayPal. Finally, what's the best price you can do?

  10. I saw the reef photo attachment. So my question is can I switch

    Out the Subal mount to a Nauticam mount? Do you take PayPal. Finally, what's the best price you can do?

    They can change the mount to Nauticam but you'd be better off purchasing new at that

    point because I think that runs quite a bit more than the adapter. General questions are

    helpful to everyone here but negotiating price is better done in PM's.... Price is firm.

  11. Check you messages

  12. Checked, responded - Still available.

  13. Sold.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.