Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

How to use the search function.

Started by Aqua_soul ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

How to use the search function.

2 posts
  1. I am looking for pointers on how to use the search function effectively.

     

    Say for example I am looking for information on the Nikkor 60mm lens, what should I type in to get the most relevant feedback list?

     

    Thanks

    Geo

  2. I am looking for pointers on how to use the search function effectively.

     

    Say for example I am looking for information on the Nikkor 60mm lens, what should I type in to get the most relevant feedback list?

     

    Thanks

    Geo

    I think the best way is to use the google search on the right side of the page. The internal search engine is for me at least not quite as useful.

    Bill

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.