Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Underwater "Kedaffies's Filters"

Started by Osprey ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater "Kedaffies's Filters"

1 posts
  1. Previoulsy I have used the "Underwater" filter Underwater.8BF

     

    http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/inde...p;extid=1044520

     

    I used this on an old ver of Photoshop without problem.

    I have now rebuilt PC and have CS 5 extended (Photoshop v12) I downloaded the filter, dropping it into Photoshop CS5/ plug-ins/filters folder

     

    When I power up CS it appears as "Kedaffie's filters" and sub filter as "Bring Back the Red"

    However when you try to apply it, it crashes CS ... completely, app closes down.

     

    As other filters run OK assume there must be some change in CS that prevents the filter from working.

     

    Anybody know how to fix this ? ... or how to contact "Kedaffie" .. on photoshop website it shows the author as "Eduard Winter" ... so maybe Kedaffie is a pseudonym.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.