So I picked up my nice new D7000 body tonight, and with a little luck, the Aquatica housing will arrive in a couple of days... (Right Jean???)
At the camera shop, the guy was trying to convince me I should be loading this camera up with "Extreme" media. He suggested 16GB cards with a write speed of up to 60mb/s. I currently have a bucked full of cards that are Class 4 and 8... which are obviously much slower.
I don't really expect to shoot much, if any video, but I think I'm going to need to get some bigger cards to accommodate the larger file sizes from the D7000. (I use a D90 now).
What are your thoughts? These cards are about 10x the price, but after dropping the "bling" for the body and housing, I don't want to cheap out... I'm inclined to got to Class 10 cards anyway...
Thanks!