Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Housing for Canon EOS Digital Rebel

Started by rpf111 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Housing for Canon EOS Digital Rebel

5 posts
  1. Housing for Canon EOS Digital Rebel

    Any recomendations for a housing for this camera

  2. I have a Aquatica housing on order for this camera. Review the posts on this site about the housing and TTL and, it can also be seen on the aquatica website.

     

    I believe they are in the reviews section.

     

    Quality aluminum housing.

  3. Ikelite is available now, though probably backordered.

     

    Aquatica will be available this month.

     

    Sea & Sea is guessing March.

     

    Many European manufacturers, and Jonah, are supporting this. I have no knowledge of their delivery estimates.

  4. And, contact Ryan for one as he is a sponsor of the site and provides excellent service.

  5. Aquatica with TTL sounds promising, but I'd like to see a user review or pics.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.