Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Urgent help needed

Started by Shadis ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Urgent help needed

3 posts
  1. Hi

     

    I need your urgent help

    I have a sea and sea housing for canon 5d II . The problem is with the quick control dial . I can see that the 2 wheels inside the housing are rotating fine , I know that the dial on the camera works but when I put the camera inside the housing and rotate the dial nothing happens .

     

    What can I do ?

     

    Shadi

  2. I had this problem on an early dive. If you're talking about the dial around the set button, there are two "on" positions for the camera. The first one deactivates this wheel, you need to switch the camera to the second "on" position.

  3. I had this problem on an early dive. If you're talking about the dial around the set button, there are two "on" positions for the camera. The first one deactivates this wheel, you need to switch the camera to the second "on" position.

     

     

    II know that and that is not the problem

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.