Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

pro2800 video light first dive

Started by hagainativ ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

pro2800 video light first dive

5 posts
  1. D300s+16-35 f4 +pro2800 Ikelite video lite

    Enjoy!

     

    [vimeohd]37174150[/vimeohd]

     

     

     

     

    post-21562-1329859361.jpg

    Edited by Drew
  2. Hi Hagai

    Do you remember the settings by any chance?

  3. Hi Hagai

    Do you remember the settings by any chance?

     

    Hi Drew

     

    WB was on cloudy

    Exposure comp. was @ -2/3

     

    What other settings are you interested in?

  4. Oh yes I forget Nikon preD800 is all auto. Thanks.

  5. Oh yes I forget Nikon preD800 is all auto. Thanks.

     

    You ment Nikon D300s is all auto... I don't have a pre D800 yet :-)

     

    The lite is Ikelite pro2800.

     

    I get the impression that not many of the users use it (pro2800) here...

    Why?

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.