Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Photoshop Help

Started by neil62 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Photoshop Help

3 posts
  1. Photoshop Help

    I am a newcomer to digital photography & have been struggling with Photoshop Lite. I've got the basics but the tutorials don't seem to cover editing for UW photos.

     

    Does anyone know of any resources available to help me edit my UW im :?:

  2. Replied above...

     

    Please post these requests in 'Techniques & Tips'

     

    Cheers,

    Bob :)

  3. Personally, I would have thought that a question about Photoshop should belong in this forum, rather than Techniques & Tips, which I've taken to be mainly about general techniques and methods for photography.

     

    If Photoshop (including questions about resources to learn about it) doesn't belong in under the topic "Image Prodessing", what does?

     

    (I've got a question about Photoshop I've been meaning to post myself, but now I really don't know where to put it.

     

    Is the idea that any question (as opposed to informative posts) should be posted to Techniques and Tips, rather than a specific forum that would seem to cover the topic of the question?

     

    It might be useful (at least to me) if the moderators were to come up with a somewhat clearer statement of the criteria they're using (and want us to use) in deciding what's on- or off-topic in a particular forum, particularly this one.

     

    Robert Delfs

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.