Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Possible to convert S&S D70 housing to D300?

Started by christianh ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Possible to convert S&S D70 housing to D300?

4 posts
  1. Hey,

     

    As the topic says, would such a conversion be possible?

    I'm willing to pay $1.000 (more depending on production costs?) if someone would be so kind to do the actual work, and 'guarantee' it would work =)

    No fiber optics or anything fancy, the single bulk head installed will do.

     

    cheers,

     

    Christian

  2. I'd be surprised... The D300 is much bigger than the D70.

  3. I'd be surprised... The D300 is much bigger than the D70.

    Yeah, me too. Hang on until later this year there should be some used D300 for sale.

    Bob

  4. Ouch, your right.. I thought most DX bodies were about same size, but not so lucky.

    Well, I tried stuffing a D90 in and since the LCD of the D70 is so much smaller not much ends up in the right place.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.