Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Memory

Started by Nemo ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Memory

4 posts
  1. Memory

    What is everyone using for compact flash - size, speed, maker?

     

    Also any special sources that are offering good prices?

     

    Nemo

  2. Hi Nemo,

     

    I'll move this to the storage forum where it will hopefully get the proper attention.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. HI NEMO

     

    I have had really good luck with the Lexar 1 GB cards I have a 32x and a 40x and like both of them.

     

    B&H has a pretty good price on them right now the last time that I checked a Lexar 1GB 40x card was $239 after a $40 rebate. The prices have come down alot in the last few months.

     

    Good luck,

    Toddo

     

    D-100

    Aquatica housing

    12-24mm, 17-35,28-70,105 macro

    Ikelite SS-200 and DS-125

  4. I use SanDisk "Extreme", (I dive in Canada!) CF 1 GB cards, and I am very happy with the performance and the reliability of the card.

    I recommend it, it works for me!

    :)

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.