Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

There's a bug in Wetpixel

Started by loftus ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

There's a bug in Wetpixel

5 posts
  1. So I've been thinking there's a bug under my screen crawling around in a figure-of-eight pattern, till I notice that it only happens when I'm cruising Wetpixel, and it moves when I move my window.

    So is this just some nerd computer mischief or what?

    Top left under ' Jock', one third of the way up from 'Lionfish'

    I get it now, Jock you sneaky blighter.

     

    Bug%20in%20Wetpixel.jpg

    Edited by loftus
  2. Seriously? That animated gif avatar has been around, well, almost since ASCII artwork. :swimmingfish:

  3. Seriously? That animated gif avatar has been around, well, almost since ASCII artwork. :swimmingfish:

    Well, he got me swatting the bug!

  4. loftus,

     

    soooo sorry - but if I cannot stand out with my pics, I try to do so with my avatar :swimmingfish:

  5. loftus,

     

    soooo sorry - but if I cannot stand out with my pics, I try to do so with my avatar :)

     

     

    Bahahahaha!

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.