Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Lembeh blenny

Started by scubamarli ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Lembeh blenny

4 posts
  1. Here's one that I have been unable to find. Anyone have a clue as to the identity of this robust blenny? Much appreciated.

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

    post-1116-1331176506.jpg

  2. I can't narrow it down to a specific but the cirri on the nape is leading me towards a Cirripectes sp.

     

    Cheers,

    Jim.

  3. Yes, I agree, but I can't seem to find anything with this spot combination.

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

  4. Gerry Allen thinks it is an Istiblennius species. Unfortunately, there isn't enough of the body to make a positive ID as to species.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.