Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Aquatica A7D issues

Started by upsidedown ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica A7D issues

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

    I recently purchased an Aquatica A7D for my Canon 7D. I use a L series Canon 16-35 mm lens.On all my test dives with the housing I've encountered huge issues with the live view button, below the surface it just doesn't wanna work. Strange thing is that once I reach the surface the button 'magically' starts working again (kind of)

    Any one else encountered this issue?

    Another problem I'm dealing with is related to the lever that switches between still and video mode. The plastic piece on the inside constantely comes off despite my efforts of tightening the alan screw that keeps it in place.

    Any advice is very welcome. The camera is mainly used for underwater video but I cannot get the button to work and this is a huge set back to my work!

    Giovanni

    Edited by upsidedown

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.