UwP Magazine Issue 17 Avail for download. TOC below
I have copied the announcement letter so that all the members of the forum can see the Table of Contents for Issue 17.
There are quite a few items in this issue dealing with Digital Photography and Digital Equipment.
I encourage all of you, that visit the web site to download UwP Magazine, to subscribe,
if you subscribe you will receive an email when new issues are available.
Announcement letter for issue UwP17 as follows:
Dear Underwater Photographer,
I am pleased to let you know that UwP17 is now available for download.
I honestly feel that it is one of the best ever issues.
It is a great combination of the UwP team and, more importantly, the excellent contributors.
This issue is 61 pages. DebF added an option to download it in 3 segments
for our readers with slower connections. You can find that option on the
downloads page below the UwP17 cover.
Page 61 is a page you may print and take to your dive club, UPS meeting
or on holiday to tell other divers about UwP.
Download from our website: http://www.uwpmag.com
It's another action packed issue including:
Ikelite EOS-300D details
Fantasea CP-3 Nikon Coolpix 3100 Housing details
Olympus PT-020 mini review
Subal/Canon C10 details
INON Canon X-2 details
Subal Canon EOS 300D details
Nikon WP-CP1 COOLPIX 2200 and COOLPIX 3200 details
Gates High definition HD-1 video housing details
Light & Motion Mako video housing details
Seacam Fuji S2 full review
Doug Perrine - profile
Taiji Dolphins - Sea Shepherd campaign
Komodo - Location report
Minahasa Lagoon - Location report
Best Behaviour - Photographing marine behaviour
Digital V Film - Direct comparisons
Artificial light - Back to basics
3 pages of Classified adverts
I hope you will enjoy UwP17 and, as always, your feedback, good or bad, is always welcome.
Best wishes,
Peter Rowlands
PR Productions
Editor/Publisher
Underwater Photography Magazine
http://www.uwpmag.com?dl=e031211
Peter Rowlands, publisher / editor, peter@uwpmag.com
Deb Fugitt, internet marketing, marketing@uwpmag.com