difference between CF I and CF II
hello, my question is maybe stupid, be what is the difference between CF I and II, except the dimensions ?
can I use my 1 gb CF I in a fuji S2 pro ?
thank you for your answers
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by jerome@gasava ·
Read-only discussion
hello, my question is maybe stupid, be what is the difference between CF I and II, except the dimensions ?
can I use my 1 gb CF I in a fuji S2 pro ?
thank you for your answers
for an explanation of cf I and cf II you can go here (towards the end of the page):
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/faq...s/faq1603.shtml
from what it says there a cf I card can be used by a cf I slot and a cf II slot. but best check with you camera manual , but it seems that digideep says the same thing here:
http://www.digideep.com/product.php?pType=...&mID=12&pID=326
/paul
merci paul
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.