Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Fuji X-Pro

Started by juusom ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Fuji X-Pro

3 posts
  1. I'm getting quite excited with new Fuji X-Pro for surface photography and it does seem to have very good low light image quality. I will be having it for surface, but it would be great if I could replace my underwater gear (Canon S95) too. Does anyone heard anything about housings made for this or any guesses what would be probability for those?

     

    Thanks,

    Juuso

  2. A rather niche camera. If you were thinking of getting one, I'd wait until there was an actual housing on the market.

     

    You always have to look to see if they will make lenses useful UW.

  3. A rather niche camera. If you were thinking of getting one, I'd wait until there was an actual housing on the market.

     

    You always have to look to see if they will make lenses useful UW.

     

     

    Well I understand that it is a chance that there won't be any good housing for this. I think X-Pro will be great success for Fuji, but marketwise it might be still quite small seller. I'm quite new to UW photography and even as I really enjoy it, it still is clearly secondary thing for me so this will be the camera for surface photography to me. It would be great if I could have it underwater too but we'll have to wait and see.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.