Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Funky Email From Reef

Started by focker ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Funky Email From Reef

5 posts
  1. I don't know if it was just me but it looks like Reefphoto got their email list hacked???? I thought I should warn everyone just in case, mods feel free to remove or edit this post as needed.

     

    Here is what I got (I put spaces in the link so it won't go where they want you to end up).

     

     

    from: Reefphoto.com hoge@cnn.com via retona.websitewelcome.com

    reply-to: raselate@lycos.com

    From: Reefphoto.com <hoge@cnn.com>

    Date: Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 6:27 PM

    Subject: Scott you account update

     

     

     

    Hay, Scott

    I couldn't believe my ears when I

    heard about this:

     

    New product available:

     

    -> http:// www.dropbox.com / u/ 68432232/ indexall.html

    Edited by focker
  2. Nicing Day Scott,

     

    Why you make post funny on Wetpixel? It me Ryan in ReefPhoto! Just clink link in browser Scott and download. No make trouble for me funny man.

     

    In sincere happiness,

     

    Yun-ch...I mean Ryan.

     

    PS What you Social Security number?

  3. Got the same email...

  4. Me too

  5. Their account got phished and it hit everyone on their e-mail list.

     

    Jose

    Edited by drako
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.