Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Titan D200

Started by Nobubblediver ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Titan D200

1 posts
  1. Hi I know this might be a longshot but i am after a bit of advice, I have aTitan D200 housing with Inon Z220 strobes. I am having issues with the camera talking to the strobes, the ROC system on the housing works but only shows Inon z240 strobes in its drop down list of strobes. Everything else works on the camera but the strobes don't fire......

    Here are my questions if anyone can help?

    1. Do I need to change my strobes to those listed on the housing.2. Does the D200 need to be set up any different from that listed on the Titan users manual?

    Any answers would be much appreciated.

    Nick

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.