Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Selling Canon 40D body and G10

Started by _savage ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Selling Canon 40D body and G10

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    Due to my recent gear upgrade I am now selling my two cameras: a Canon 40D (body only) and a Canon G10. Both are working fine, have little the usual wears and scratches, but I've always taken good care of them. Both come with their original boxes, CDs, cables, memory cards.

     

    Not quite sure what to ask for, and I'm happy to sell them together or separate.

     

    Thanks!

    Jens

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.