Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Isopod with a 5 O'clock shadow.

Started by JimSwims ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Isopod with a 5 O'clock shadow.

3 posts
  1. Here's a little Isopod that forgot to shave or wax itself in the morning.

     

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jimswims/7050.../in/photostream

     

    Could have sworn I tracked it down a couple of months back when I first reviewed it back at home back

    damned if I can find it again in any of my references. Believe it is commonly referred to as a Sea Mite and

    it feeds on decaying algae.

     

    Cheers,

    Jim.

  2. Thanks Leslie I've sent an ID enquiry to him via the QM contact form.

     

    Cheers,

    Jim.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.