Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Loving the surf

Started by MATT S ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Loving the surf

7 posts
  1. Hey guys,

     

    Lately I have been shooting a heap of stuff in the surf with my Nauticam dive housing. I wouldn't say it is ideal or close to it in the surf but it just goes to show how well built they are.

    See more at http://aquaseen.com/

    post-24789-1334124805.jpg

    post-24789-1334124838.jpg

  2. Cheers mate,

     

    These are all shot in Byron Bay, Australia

  3. hey mate,

    Ive been looking at getting a housing for my 7d and trying to figure out wheather i needed a seperate dive and surf housing or if it was possible to use something like the nauticam to cover a bit of both.

    How do you find it is using the nauticam in the surf?

     

    Was living in Suffolk park for the last couple years and im just off travelling at the moment.

    awesome shots mate.

  4. Great shots. Thanks for sharing. The second one is stunning.

     

    Diverpam

  5. Thanks guys,

     

    Josh I have been using the Nauticam in the surf for a while now and although its not ideal it seems to work and hold up to the beatings pretty sweet.

  6. I went to your site, amazing work. Which lens are you shooting with?

  7. Hey guys,


    I'm conducting a short survey regarding surf photography. It shouldn't take more than 2 minutes and could really help initiating a cool surf website for both photographers and surfers!


    Thanks!



Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.