Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nexus D90 to D7000 conversion

Started by diver dave1 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nexus D90 to D7000 conversion

3 posts
  1. I have learned that Nexus offers an upgrade for my D90 housing to D7000 for around $600-650 plus shipping. And some unexpected $$ have come my way today.

    Any reason not to upgrade camera and housing?

    Anyone using the D7000 Nexus housing here and comment on it?

  2. I have learned that Nexus offers an upgrade for my D90 housing to D7000 for around $600-650 plus shipping. And some unexpected $ have come my way today.

    Any reason not to upgrade camera and housing?

    Anyone using the D7000 Nexus housing here and comment on it?

     

    The only info I've seen previously on the conversion is in Japanese.

    PDF- Nexus Digital Master D90-D7000 Conversion Service.

    I wonder what controls may not be accessible with this conversion?

     

    Cheers,

    Jim.

    Edited by JimSwims
  3. Its the only place I have seen anything about it as well.

    I sent an email to Fun-in to ask for more details but was also hoping someone here knew more about it.

    I thought of you since I knew we have the same housing.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.