Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nexus D7000 housing

Started by diver dave1 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Nexus D7000 housing

6 posts
  1. Considering the upgrade from D90 to D7000 and already have Nexus ports/D90housing so planning on staying with Nexus.

    Has anyone seen and handled one? Do you have all the controls available and if not, what is missing?

    Any info is appreciated.

     

    dave

  2. Considering the upgrade from D90 to D7000 and already have Nexus ports/D90housing so planning on staying with Nexus.

    Has anyone seen and handled one? Do you have all the controls available and if not, what is missing?

    Any info is appreciated.

     

    dave

    I suggest you contact one of the USA dealers:

    Nexus America

    Marine Camera

     

    Bob

  3. If the housing upgrade to D7000 from D90 has full function, or near enough, I think I'd be more tempted by that.

     

    That or perhaps wait for the Nexus D800, if I really wanted to spend the larger invest on a housing and the extra

    camera body, or do you, same as me, already have a D7000 body for topside?

     

    The other option of course is a brand hop to one of the ones with port adapters wacko.gif

     

    Cheers,

    Jim.

  4. There is a D7000 housing as well as a conversion kit to configure the D90 housing to take the D7000.

     

    Link

     

    D7000

  5. Thanks for the comments. I am trying to find someone (besides someone trying to sell me one) that has handled or has personal knowledge of a Nexus D7000 housing, either new or upgraded.

    Jim,

    I also expect to consider the upgrade if that has most all functions. Just trying to learn more before plunking down some cash.

    Edited by diver dave1
  6. Thanks for the comments. I am trying to find someone (besides someone trying to sell me one) that has handled or has personal knowledge of a Nexus D7000 housing, either new or upgraded.

    Jim,

    I also expect to consider the upgrade if that has most all functions. Just trying to learn more before plunking down some cash.

     

    You can try Joe at Fun-In Taiwan. I bought my Nexus housing from him. He has pretty good knowledge of Nexus housings and he's a distributor of the housings.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.