http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/07/carl-ze...rds-revolution/
I don't know that they will produce anything I would buy, but I thought it was fun news and can only encourage further development of the format.
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by Draq ·
Read-only discussion
http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/07/carl-ze...rds-revolution/
I don't know that they will produce anything I would buy, but I thought it was fun news and can only encourage further development of the format.
This feeds into the trend or m43 coming of age and moving up the food chain from a snapshot tool to one aimed at more demanding enthusiast and semi-pro users that want higher quality bodies and lenses. That is all good news as better glass will stimulate better cameras and vice versa.
Bart
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.