Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

My presentation

Started by ardijump ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

My presentation

14 posts
  1. It´s my gallery presentation.

     

    6495052915_48c6da6be4.jpg

    Va de sombreritos chinos con esa pedazo de modelo.. Susi por Rafael Cosme Daza, en Flickr

     

    5617210291_15844fdeb9.jpg

    IMG_0478 por Rafael Cosme Daza, en Flickr

     

     

     

    7081977941_4bdc5134b5.jpg

    IMG_0070 por Rafael Cosme Daza, en Flickr

     

     

     

     

     

    IMG_0634 por Rafael Cosme Daza, en Flickr

     

    6232322446_f9b9fa2ddc.jpg

    FAV012 por Rafael Cosme Daza, en Flickr

     

    5737581913_7c27686371.jpg

    IMG_0140 por Rafael Cosme Daza, en Flickr

     

    5261673942_746bed1966.jpg

    IMG_0260 por Rafael Cosme Daza, en Flickr

     

    5232091319_1b2b4181b6.jpg

    favo2 por Rafael Cosme Daza, en Flickr

     

    6134456212_a9d4a2bbb5.jpg

    FAVO11 por Rafael Cosme Daza, en Flickr

     

     

     

    I show a few pictures in my gallery.

     

    There are made all in the Costa Brava (spain) with the canon powershot s90.

     

    greetings

    Edited by ardijump
  2. Those are amazing. Bienvenido!!

  3. nice :) always good to see more Med shots!

     

    What are those limpets/snails in the first shot? they're beautiful

  4. Wooww !! I'm really impress by your pictures !! I see also on fotonatura that you finded what looks like skeleton schrimps ( pics are called fantasmas), was it also in Mediterranean sea ??

    What add on lense do you use ??

    Congratulations for your photos :) :)

  5. grech ... It.s a Thylodina perversa. A small opisthobranch.

     

    tnx ripli

     

    girelle all the pics are maded in the mediterranean sea. I use the subsee . inon wl100 and inon m150 for microwide angle.

     

    Tnx

     

    Regards

    Edited by ardijump
  6. grech ... It.s a Thylodina perversa. A small opisthobranch.

     

    tnx ripli

     

    girelle all the pics are maded in the mediterranean sea. I use the subsee . inon wl100 and inon m150 for microwide angle.

     

    Tnx

     

    Regards

     

    We live in Toulon , apart a few months were we live in winter to Philippinas now that we are retired .

    We will look close to try to find the schrimps when coming back :)

     

    PS: You can find some of the pictures I did with the S90 also , in Mediterranean , Egypt and Philippinas as well in my gallery on Flickr .

  7. Amazing shots and very nice lightning. What strobes are you using?

  8. inon z240

     

    tnx a lot

  9. Wonderful! :)

  10. Stunning!!

  11. A very impressive collection. Lovely work

  12. nice pictures. I like the wide angle ones.

  13. Wonderful shots keep them coming!!

  14. Fantastic shots.

     

    Lee

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.