Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sea & Sea D70 to D7000

Started by kazb ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea D70 to D7000

2 posts
  1. A friend of mine is upgrading from a Sea And Sea DXD70 housing to the Sea And Sea MDXD7000 housing and he is wondering if his ports from the d70 housing will fit on the D7000 housing.

     

    I have looked around the net but I can't find anything solid. I think they fit but do any of you know for sure ?

     

    Kenneth

  2. Both the DX and MDX housings should use the NX/DX type ports: NX std. port, NX compact, fisheye and optical dome ports, NX compact macro port base and matching ports for the various macro and zoom lenses, DX macro port base/DX macro ports. RDX housings for D90, etc.use different ports and require an adapter to use the NX ports. I don't know about whether focus gears match up between the DX/MDX.

     

    A friend of mine is upgrading from a Sea And Sea DXD70 housing to the Sea And Sea MDXD7000 housing and he is wondering if his ports from the d70 housing will fit on the D7000 housing.

     

    I have looked around the net but I can't find anything solid. I think they fit but do any of you know for sure ?

     

    Kenneth

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.