Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

My first trip with XZ-1

Started by buton ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

My first trip with XZ-1

5 posts
  1. So this is the second trip where i take photos, my firs trip was with a cheap canon sd600 with all auto mode... this trip was with the xz-1 with a ys-02 strobe

     

     

    http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyMYFgw

     

     

     

    not bad for second time i think..

  2. Good job. I love the colors in the angel fish shot.

     

    Did you use any add on lenses for macro?

  3. Good job man. The photos are awesome. I to loved the colors in the angel fish shop. I am using now canon. Soon I am going to upload my clicks.

     

    Trekking holidays

    Kailash trekking

  4. So this is the second trip where i take photos, my firs trip was with a cheap canon sd600 with all auto mode... this trip was with the xz-1 with a ys-02 strobe

     

     

    http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyMYFgw

     

     

     

    not bad for second time i think..

     

     

    Nice job. I will be working with the XZ-1 for the first time this June. Had been shooting with a G-10 for a few years but the housing flooded on my last trip.

    What settings were you using and did you find it difficult to navigate through the menu when changing settings for picture?

  5. Hello everyone, I just joined yesterday and I am replying to get validated! thanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.