Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Which TC Sigma 15mm

Started by chipi ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Which TC Sigma 15mm

2 posts
  1. Hi there

     

    I have Nikon D700 and using Sigma 15mm fisheye in Sea & Sea setup.

     

    I would like to get an appropriate TC for this lens.

     

    Can somebody recommend which ones are option?

     

    In terms of port extension, is it fair to assume that I need as much of extension length to much TC's length?

     

    Thanks,

    Marko

  2. Hi there

     

    I have Nikon D700 and using Sigma 15mm fisheye in Sea & Sea setup.

     

    I would like to get an appropriate TC for this lens.

     

    Can somebody recommend which ones are option?

     

    In terms of port extension, is it fair to assume that I need as much of extension length to much TC's length?

     

    Thanks,

    Marko

     

    Search the forum - there were several threads on this topic. The Kenko 1.4X Teleplus Pro 300 should be a good choice.

    Not familiar with S&S system but I think you need ~20mm extension.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.