Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

D800 UW Pictures

Started by shchae ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

D800 UW Pictures

9 posts
  1. Hi,

    Attached first two pictures taken with D800.

     

    I am still new to this camera & was taken in SD (Stadard in Picture Control)

    and just re-sized for posting. I did just one diving due to late arrival to the resort

    and will take some WA pictures tomorrow.

     

    I noticed I even did not changed the date of camera & it was taken today.

     

    File size in JPG fine mode was 18.6Mb & took some time to open it on notebook.

     

    Sam

    post-815-1335607032.jpg

    post-815-1335607067.jpg

  2. Hi,

    Attached first two pictures taken with D800.

     

    Sam

     

    Hi Sam & thanks for sharing!

     

    I'm guessing you have made some modifications to a Nexus housing? What housing & what controls are you able to use?

     

    Happy shooting!

    Espen.

  3. Very cool Sam.

     

    Are these jpgs straight out of the camera?

     

    Adam

  4. post-815-1335707825.jpg

    20/320

    ISO200

    Landscape mode

    Sigma 15mm

    post-815-1335707848.jpg

    22/125

    ISO200

    post-815-1335707800.jpg

    16/125

    ISO200

     

    No-touch up. Just resized.

    Edited by shchae
  5. post-815-1335708445.jpg

     

    11/125

    Sigma 15mm

    Landscape mode

  6. Hi Sam & thanks for sharing!

     

    I'm guessing you have made some modifications to a Nexus housing? What housing & what controls are you able to use?

     

    Happy shooting!

    Espen.

     

    Espen,

    Yes, I am using modified d200 housing & controls not available are;

    WB/ISO/BKT/QUAL on left top (change it from the menu)

    AF-ON

    Lv

     

    Sam

     

    Very cool Sam.

     

    Are these jpgs straight out of the camera?

     

    Adam

     

    Adam,

    Yes, it is straightly out of camera & just re-sized for post.

     

    Sam

  7. Nikon D800 16mm f11, 1/125 ISO 400 by Dr.Jeon , Jeju Isld,Korea yesterday.

    All pictures taken in fine jpg and just re-sized.

    post-815-1336352796.jpg

    Edited by shchae
  8. D800 16mm f11 1/160 iso400 by Dr.Jeon, Jeju Isld., Korea

    post-815-1336361623.jpg

    Edited by shchae
  9. D800 16mm f20 1/200 by Dr.Jeon at Jeju Isld., Korea

     

    D800 16mm f13 1/125 by Dr.Jeon, Jeju Isld., Korea

    post-815-1336361942.jpg

    post-815-1336362036.jpg

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.