Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam/Subal viewfinder adaptor

Started by Walt Stearns ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam/Subal viewfinder adaptor

2 posts
  1. I have an adaptor I had custom made for me by Reef Photo & Video so that I can use a Nauticam 45-degree viewfinder in my Subal ND30 housing. This little jewel cost me over $200 to have done, and I am almost certain it will fit most of the current model Subal housings.

    I am asking $175, which will include shipping in the US.

    post-4290-1335739806.jpg

    post-4290-1335739840.jpg

    post-4290-1335739869.jpg

    Edited by Walt Stearns
  2. No action here, so it has been moved to ebay (under same discription).

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.