I'm a new diver with an Aquatica housing for my Nikon D3S that I have been admiring in my office while I develop the skills to finally take it in the water. I'm thrilled to have added a D4 to my kit and would have waited to get a D4 housing if I knew my diving skills would take as long to develop but I am keeping a D3S and it is no slouch.
I'm heading out to St. Thomas and am considering taking my D3S underwater since I have a dive master there I know and trust to take me on some conservative dives. If I only want to take one configuration, what should I take? 15mm fisheye or 60mm micro are what I am considering but I also have a 105 and the 14-24. I don't plan on attempting anything challenging and just want to get a feel for managing the body in the water so results aren't all that critical. I'm thinking the micro so I don't have to pack the big dome but if St. Thomas is more suited to wide angle images, I can go that way.
Thank you.
