Sea & Sea USA + Housing recall advice
A week or two before Sea & Sea announced their closing down of the USA operations, I received notice about a S2 housing recall. It seems there are problems with a select few bulkheads. I'm unsure if mine is one of the "select few", but they suggested I send it in to be checked. This was right before a trip to B.C. and I've already logged numerous dives with the housing without a drop of leaking issues. So, I decided to wait for the Sea & Sea USA / TUSA thingy to cool down and let the dust settle before I send my housing in. After all, who knows how long it will take to get the darned thing back. Trip to B.C. and no leaking. Several local dives and no leaking. Trip to Roatan and no leaking...
So... does anybody know if the "dust has settled"? I plan on calling my Sea & Sea rep to check, but I'd like to see what the word on the street is before sending in my baby to be serviced in the belly of the beast. :mrgreen: